Sunday, October 23, 2011

OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!

We had the best anniversary ever!! Two good friends kept the kids for us ALL day and we took a nice boat ride to shell island and Bryan got to try out his snorkel gear I bought him. (we forgot the camera so there are no pictures) After a few hrs. at shell island, we came back to a condo that had been given to us for the night and got all dressed up to go out to eat. Bryan said he felt like he was going to the prom. I got to wear my new diamond earrings and necklace he bought me. The food was bad, but we laughed and had a good time anyway. Then we picked up the kids and went back to the condo for the night. I got one picture of the view from the condo. I love my husband more now than when we first got married. Every year brings a deeper love!!


a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFMfe3Mfx3JN1VOgbksy2mcPVWhfJA6qmk4kJNoWMiso8aFf5mPf6PLVTlNjztOI7ljwo1VBUKAGS8ReOR1c38uDv8v2PaRmnczuas08A7DfXErAEA1BXwCytebB2cnu8zAeGhj8LqRQ/s1600/003.JPG">


No comments: